At the first launch, the plugin/standalone asks you to connect to your account.
- Enter the EMAIL and the SERIAL provided in the confirmation email.
- Click CHECK ACCOUNT
- You can see the number of remaining licenses in your account.
- Click ACTIVATE.
- A license is created and the plugin is now AUTHORISED
- Again, you can see the number of remaining licenses in your account.
In general, we grant you 3 licenses per purchase.
If you want to see quickly how many licenses are available on your account:
- Launch a plugin/standalone
- In the settings, select AUTHORISATION PANEL
- Connect to your account (The EMAIL & SERIAL should be filled already, if it is not the case, you can find them in the email that followed the purchase)
- Click CHECK ACCOUNT, you can now see the number of remaining licenses over the total granted.
The procedure is exactly the same as for the first time.
The difference is in the number of remaining licenses.
If you have activated all your licenses but still need to activate a new computer, you need to deactivate another one first:
- Check your account with the EMAIL and the SERIAL provided in the email of the purchase (Note that the credentials should be filled already)
- Click DEACTIVATE LOCAL LICENSE
- In the log, you can see the remaining licenses (if not, click CHECK ACCOUNT)